Shaping Bay Rules & Terms and Conditions
Must read! Shaping Bay Rules
OPENING HOURS: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Wednesday - Saturday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sundays
You use the shaping bay at your own risk and should know your limits.
- All participants must sign the Outside Shaping Bay Waiver Form before using the shaping bay.
- A protective face mask must be worn at all times when inside the shaping bay.
- Clean up after yourself, leave it as you find it and don’t leave rubbish in the shaping bay
- Spectators must watch through the glass window in the conservatory
- No food or drink can be consumed in the shaping bay
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited whilst in the shaping bay
- Clean yourself down/dust yourself off thoroughly before leaving the dust down area.
Failure to follow these rules will result in you being asked to leave the Shaping Bay.
Terms and conditions
The Outside Shaping bay is an ENTER AT OWN RISK FACILITY
Your attention is drawn to the following that you must read and understand prior to using the Outside Shaping Bay. You further accept that you have had the opportunity to seek clarification from Outside Devon Ltd on any of the following points of information:
1) Failure to follow any of the shaping bay rules may result in immediate ban from participation and prohibition from future use without refund.
2) There is a serious risk of injury and potentially death from the activities and services offered by Outside Devon Ltd.
3) You engage in the activities at your own risk. Users of the shaping bay should know their limitations and not use any machinery they do not have experience with.
4) You must seek advice if you are unsure about any equipment in the shaping bay. Outside Devon Ltd accepts no responsibility for any injuries caused by unsuitable equipment. You are responsible for the equipment you bring to or borrow from Outside Devon Ltd – This includes safety equipment.
5) Anyone entering the shaping bay agrees to waive all liability and claims against Outside Devon Ltd, its directors, employees and volunteers, or landlords for any damage to their property whilst using the Outside shaping bay.
6) Participants must be 16 and over.
7) We strongly recommend that a protective mask and overalls be worn by all participants. If you use the shaping bay without the required protective equipment it increases the risk of personal injury and death in the event of an accident, and you do so at your own risk. Outside Devon Ltd accepts no responsibility for any injury caused by unsuitable equipment.
8) Participants hiring or borrowing equipment do so at their own risk.
9) The Outside Shaping Bay is not recommended for persons who have lung, back or neck conditions, or people who are pregnant. If you suffer from any health problems, illness or may be pregnant please consult your doctor for medical advice before visiting the Outside Devon Ltd shaping bay.
10) We have a zero tolerance for drugs, alcohol, intimidation, harassment or threatening behaviour towards other customers and our staff, in these cases we reserve the right to refuse admission and no refund will be given.
11) Outside Devon Ltd nor its employees will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to valuables or any personal property that belongs to any person whilst at Outside Devon Ltd.
12) If you notice a hazard or damage or are injured whilst using the shaping bay you must bring this to the attention of a member of staff immediately.
13) By signing the waiver form to use the shaping bay at the Outside Skate bowl you are declaring you are fit to participate, and have declared any existing injuries and/or medical conditions via the online waiver form. You acknowledge, understand and accept the latest version of the T&C’s.
Participants using the shaping bay equipment do so at their own risk. We cannot guarantee the equipment is in exactly the same condition as when first purchased it but we record damage and maintain equipment daily. Therefore participants must understand they accept the equipment in its current state.
If you require a specific check on any equipment please ask a member of staff on arrival. Any participant who uses their own equipment does so at their own risk.
Drugs and Alcohol Declaration
Outside Devon Ltd operates a zero tolerance Drugs & Alcohol Policy whilst using the shaping bay. Our staff have the right to ask any participant to leave the premises if suspected of being under the influence or showing signs of substance abuse, which is in line with this policy.