Skating Rules & Terms and Conditions
Must read! Skate Rules
OPENING HOURS: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday - Saturday and 10AM to 4PM Sundays unless otherwise posted, please check the calendar for private events.
- The bowl will be closed in wet weather
- Skate at your own risk and know your limits
- Protective equipment, helmets, knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended for all
- Protective equipment, helmets, knee, elbow and wrist pads are compulsory for under 16's
- BMX can only be ridden without pegs
- Clean up after yourself, don’t leave rubbish in or around the bowl
- No graffiti, tagging, waxing or defacing of the bowl
- No sitting or running in the bowl, spectators must watch from the decking
- Only food and drink purchased at Outside can be consumed on the premises
- No food or drink in the bowl and no glass containers of any kind
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited whilst using the skate bowl
Failure to follow these rules will result in cancellation of your membership with no refund
Terms and conditions
Your attention is drawn to the following that you must read and understand prior to using the Outside Skate bowl. You further accept that you have had the opportunity to seek clarification from Outside Devon Ltd on any of the following points of information:
1) There is a serious risk of injury and potentially death from the activities and services offered by Outside Devon Ltd.
2) You engage in the activities at your own risk. Users of the skate bowl should know their limitations and not attempt to perform any manoeuvres beyond their skill level.
3) Anyone entering the Skate bowl agrees to waive all liability and claims against Outside Devon Ltd, its directors, employees and volunteers, or landlords for any injuries, ailments or other injuries to users or spectators or damage to their property whilst using / attending the skate park premises.
3) Participants under the age of 16 MUST wear a helmet at all times.
4) Participants under the age of 12 MUST be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
5) We strongly recommend that protective equipment be worn by all participants including helmets, wrist guards and kneepads. If you skate the bowl without the required protective equipment it increases the risk of personal injury and death in the event of an accident, and you do so at your own risk. Outside Devon Ltd accepts no responsibility for any injuries caused by unsuitable equipment.
6) Participants hiring or borrowing equipment do so at their own risk.
7) The Outside Skate bowl is not recommended for persons who have heart, back or neck conditions, or people who are pregnant. If you suffer from any health problems, illness or may be pregnant please consult your doctor for medical advice before visiting the Outside Devon Ltd Skate bowl.
9) We have a zero tolerance for drugs, alcohol, intimidation, harassment or threatening behaviour towards other customers and our staff, in these cases we reserve the right to refuse admission and/or cancel memberships and no refund will be given.
10) Outside Devon Ltd nor its employees will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to valuables or any personal property that belongs to any person whilst at Outside Devon Ltd.
11) If you notice a hazard or damage or are injured whilst using the skate bowl you must bring this to the attention of a member of staff immediately.
12) By signing the waiver form to skate at the Outside Skate bowl you are declaring you are fit suitable to participate, and have declared any existing injuries and/or medical conditions via the online registration form. You acknowledge, understand and accept the latest version of the T&C’s.
Participants hiring equipment do so at their own risk. We cannot guarantee the equipment is in exactly the same condition as when first purchased but we make every effort to record and maintain equipment before and after every hire purchase. Therefore participants must understand they accept the hire equipment in its current state.
If you require a specific check on any equipment before hire please ask a member of staff on arrival. Any participant who uses their own equipment does so at their own risk.
Drugs and Alcohol Declaration
Outside Devon Ltd operates a zero tolerance Drugs & Alcohol Policy whilst using the skate bowl. Our staff have the right to ask any skater to leave the premises if suspected of being under the influence or showing signs of substance abuse, which is in line with this policy.